Business owners — large and small, high-tech startup and traditional — ask me the same question almost daily:
“How can I provide ownership in my company to employees, contractors and consultants to provide additional incentives for them to work harder for the company?”
Over the years, I have worked to clarify solutions and determine which structures prove the most successful. I created this free presentation download to outline proven ownership (or ownership-like) solutions.
This information will help you begin the discussion on how to structure equity and quasi-equity ownership and employee incentives within your company.
Why create equity compensation plans?
- Grow Value — Provide additional incentives to employees or stakeholders to grow the company’s value.
- Incentivize — Use in place of cash to incentivize employees.
- Provide Advantage — Provide competitive market advantages as an employer.
- Align Interest — Give employees a sense of ownership in the company.
When you download the free presentation, you’ll learn about a range of topics related to equity compensation plans, including:
- Why owners and employers want equity compensation
- How to determine the best type of equity compensation plan
- Types of equity compensation plans
- Taxation information
- Buy-in structures and tips
- Stock option help
See the original post and the free presentation to learn about different types of equity compensation plans.